[yt-dev] yt Particle Plots & openPMD Frontend

John Zuhone jzuhone at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:54:49 PDT 2016

The latest development version of yt now has “unit systems”:

http://yt-project.org/docs/dev/analyzing/units/unit_systems.html <http://yt-project.org/docs/dev/analyzing/units/unit_systems.html>

But Nathan is correct—this doesn’t affect the Tesla unit per se—it should be fine. If we could get a script and a more specific error that you are seeing, that would help.