[yt-dev] yt Particle Plots & openPMD Frontend

Andrew Myers atmyers2 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:22:21 PDT 2016

Hi Axel,

I could do a Google hangout or something on Friday. In the meantime, I
agree with Nathan that it looks like some particle fields that are supposed
to be set up automatically aren't getting created for some reason, but it's
hard to say exactly what's going wrong. If you can reproduce this problem
on a public dataset I could download, I'd be happy to take a look.