[yt-dev] Should support for octree data in the AMRKDTree be a blocker for 3.3?

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:51:23 PDT 2016

I don't believe I can take this project on right now to make the VR
interface work with particle-based and/or octree-based frontends.  I don't
usually use these frontends, so I can't really justify it to myself to put
a bunch of time in on it when there is little research benefit for me, and
I've already got my plate full.  This may change in the future.  Perhaps
one of the representatives of one of the affected frontends might be
interested in taking this on to assure VR will work with their data?

Cameron