[yt-dev] Issue #1188: Trouble Getting Started with yt (yt_analysis/yt)

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:24:30 PDT 2016

Yeah, looking over the quickstart, I guess it isn't necessarily clear that
an ipython notebook acts like a python terminal if you're unfamiliar with
it.  And the ipython->jupyter thing has left us in a weird place, probably
worth it to just wholesale change everything to jupyter references.

Good to get some honest constructive criticism, and I think we can benefit
from this.

Cameron Hummels
NSF Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Astronomy