[yt-dev] OpenGL VR

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:04:49 PDT 2016

I just want to say that the concerns I raised above haw all been addressed.
I'm personally OK with including experimental features as long as they're
clearly marked as such.

I'm also not sure where Cameron is getting that the release will happen in
a week or two. There hasn't been any discussion about when 3.3 will go out,
and there are still several open issues.