[yt-dev] Unusually commit traffic today

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:32:47 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Today I prematurely merged the pull request that adds the new default
colormap. This was on me for not being careful to make sure the tests were
passing before hitting the merge button.

Kacper helpfully suggested on Slack that the yt-fido bot should be able to
"approve" pull requests when the tests pass. This should help us more
easily see that a pull request is passing the tests just by glancing at the
header for the pull request. I've opened an issue to track this here:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues/1201/fido-bot-should-approve-prs-when-the-tests

The tests were broken for an hour or so, but were fixed by merging PR 2090,
so hopefully the disruption was minimal. Sorry for the mistake - I will try
to be more conscientious about merging pull requests going forward.

-Nathan