[yt-dev] Feature freeze for 3.3

John Zuhone jzuhone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:13:59 PDT 2016

I think that this is the sort of thing that is excepted from the feature freeze--i think we mean no more adding of new frontends or analysis modules or large pieces of new functionality. Whatever you need to get Trident working correctly is fine by me.

John ZuHone, Chandra/ACIS Operations
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

60 Garden St., MS-67		(w) 617-496-1816
Cambridge, MA 02138		(m) 781-708-5004

john.zuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
http://hea-www.cfa.harvard.edu/~jzuhone