[yt-dev] Default colormap

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:43:23 PST 2016

I am in favor of retraining a unique yt colormap but making it work better
than algae for the reasons already mentioned.  I'd like to point out that
about a year ago I added the capacity in yt to create custom colormaps that
could easily be used for this purpose.

http://yt-project.org/docs/dev/visualizing/colormaps/index.html?highlight=colormaps#making-and-viewing-custom-colormaps

Cameron

Cameron Hummels