[yt-dev] What needs to be done for a 3.3 release?

John Zuhone jzuhone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:22:47 PST 2016

It would be nice to see the unit systems PR go in:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/1904/switching-between-different-base-units <https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/1904/switching-between-different-base-units>

Also, I have a bugfix PR for off-axis projections:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/1922/bugfix-fixing-issues-with/diff <https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/1922/bugfix-fixing-issues-with/diff>

After which I have a follow-on PR (not yet submitted) with more improvements for the same.