[yt-dev] Default colormap

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:00:20 PST 2016

Hi Mike,

Ah, awesome.  I will watch that.  I do know that Ralf Kaehler designed one
for the AMNH's show that was inverted from what we usually think.  Sam
might have reverse engineered it at some point...  it'd be pretty cool to
explore that type of thing as well!

-Matt

PS re: the middle colormap, your check is in the mail.