[yt-dev] POLL: A New Default Colormap

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:13:15 PST 2016

Hi folks,

The current default colormap that yt uses is called "Algae," and it's been
with us for a while.  Recently some of us on the yt-dev mailing list (which
is open to join!) have begun to look at alternate colormaps that have
better characteristics, particularly from an accessibility perspective.

If you have the time, it would be really, *really* helpful if you could
take this anonymous, two question (only one of which is mandatory!) poll
about which of the four candidates we've come up with you like the best.

http://goo.gl/forms/D4qQqkPIMq

Thanks very much!  The poll will be open at least a week, and I'll report
back the results here sometime after that.