[yt-dev] radiation groups

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:08:36 PST 2016

Hi Mike,

I don't think we have a standardized convention yet, but we ought to.  We
do for species of ionization and molecular state:

http://ytep.readthedocs.org/en/latest/YTEPs/YTEP-0003.html

It would be good to have this, as well.  yt/utilities/periodic_table.py has
some of the code that underpins the ion/molecule state.