[yt-dev] yt 3.3 mini-sprint

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:47:52 PST 2016

Hi Andrew,

I've recently had to do a bunch with manual/semi-manual scaling of alpha
and lines and whatnot, so I'd like to tackle those.

I think the hardest one is going to be the color transfer function and the
log/lin limits.  I spent some time working on this with Sam and I think we
came to the conclusion that the best way forward is to make some
backwards-incompatible new object that was a hybrid of CTF and TFHelper, so
that it can correctly manage stuff.  I will try to leave some comments on
the bug about why this is tricky.

-Matt