[yt-dev] Data access along streamlines in yt 3.x

Will Barnes wtb2 at rice.edu
Tue Aug 2 22:53:48 PDT 2016

Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I’ve been pretty happy with the yt streamlines interface and being able to access fields of a dataset on given streamline would be especially useful for a project I’m currently working on. I would be happy to contribute though I’ll admit I do not have any experience working with cython (which I see yt/geometry/selecttion_routines.pyx is written in).

I’d be happy to drop into the slack channel tomorrow to discuss this further. Clicking on the slack link at http://yt-project.org/community.html <http://yt-project.org/community.html>, it looks like I need an invite to join the chat.

Thanks again!

Will