[yt-dev] Website

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:31:13 PDT 2016

Hi folks,

I've issued a PR:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/website/pull-requests/112/reorganize-
website-and-change-theme/diff

This includes all the feedback I've received (except for the new examples
to add, which I have issued a separate call for suggestions to this list)
and I think is a pretty good improvement.  If I have forgotten some of your
feedback, it's because I've forgotten, not because I'm trying to ignore
anyone.

I can't figure out how to make the yt logo not be obnoxiously large when
it's viewed on mobile, but I think that the mobile presentation is a bit
better with the way I've shifted things around in the example section.
Maybe not perfect, but better.  Suggestions would be welcomed, but on the
PR might be easiest.

The demo website gets updated with some regularity:

http://matt-website.hub.yt

We don't really have a process in place to decide when it's OK to accept a
big change like this, so please let me know if you have some feedback and
we'll see if we can keep it moving along.  Thanks for your feedback, all!

-Matt