[yt-dev] Website

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 16:01:55 PDT 2016

Hi folks, I have fixed up a couple things on mobile; not totally satisfied
with how it looks on mobile yet, but working on it.  I've also added
"extensions" and consolidated a few things under "About" but I fear the
navbar is getting unwieldy.

Cameron, I think that's a good idea, but I am not sure which to change.  I
filled out some of the examples I set out to do, but I think there's room
to do more, so I think I'd be happy with folks contributing examples.
They're all defined in a .yaml file that's pretty easy to add to or edit:

https://bitbucket.org/MatthewTurk/yt.website/src/e8489da9c0e70a161bb3806eaf2b23bc872b5139/examples.yaml?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

and the extensions are likewise:

https://bitbucket.org/MatthewTurk/yt.website/src/e8489da9c0e70a161bb3806eaf2b23bc872b5139/extensions.yaml?fileviewer=file-view-default

So updating this stuff should be easy.  Anyway, the website is rebuilding
with the recent changes and should be up here in about ten minutes:

http://matt-website.hub.yt/

-Matt