[yt-dev] Website

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:21:35 PDT 2016

Hi Jeff, thanks for the suggestion -- I tried a bunch of ways to make the
text work, but couldn't quite make it.  I've added a big arrow; do you
think that is sufficient?  If not, I'll keep trying with the text. (It's a
bit off on mobile, but can be fixed if it's worthwhile.)

I've also added a preliminary extensions page, which isn't linked from main
navbar but is at http://matt-website.hub.yt/extensions.html .