[yt-dev] Nominate Austin Gilbert to be a yt project member

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:10:12 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to nominate Austin Gilbert to be a yt project member.

So far he has merged two quite substantial pull requests to the main yt
repository and has demonstrated an eagerness to improve the plotting code.
He has also started contributing substantial improvements to the plotting
code and is also working on experimental GUI support (
https://bitbucket.org/a_gilbert/ytview).

As per YTEP-1776, if we get three more project members to second the
nomination, I'll go ahead and add Austin to the website and YTEP.

-Nathan