[yt-dev] Issue #1080: OffAxisProjectionPlot of a derived field causes ipython to crash (yt_analysis/yt)

Joyce Lee issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Sep 4 13:28:59 PDT 2015

New issue 1080: OffAxisProjectionPlot of a derived field causes ipython to crash
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues/1080/offaxisprojectionplot-of-a-derived-field

Joyce Lee:

I'm new to yt and I'm having problems with the OffAxisProjectedPlot for a derived field - I'm using yt version 3.2, I'm running ipython. When I plot the OffAxisProjectionPlot of my derived field, ipython crashes.. All the other types of plots are fine - sliceplot, projectionplots, offaxissliceplots.. I get a "segmentation error 11"

The script I am using:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5862/

The report on the crash:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5863/