[yt-dev] Where should infrastructure information go?

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:22:35 PDT 2015

I somehow completely missed this email.  I can't even remember what was
happening 6 days ago, but this is a discussion worth having.  I think we do
need better documentation of our infrastructure, both in narrative form and
probably a repository of relevant files.  Matt, if you have some ideas,
maybe you could lay something out in more detail?