[yt-dev] Progress on Get_Vertex_Centered_Data for Octree data

Tomer Nussbaum tomer.nussbaum at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed Nov 25 05:52:56 PST 2015

Hey Mark,

I have done some progress on get_vertex_centred_data, with
simple extrapolation, we can get:
https://sketchfab.com/models/d267102434274bdbb5f75f5b9ef27b44.

As you can see, this solution does not work so well, so now Matthew Turk
and I are working on changing the parsing of the octTree to include
ghostzones.

It's great to have another companion to this part of the code.
do you have a Slack account? lets talk there. (I am @tussbaum)

Matt, anything to add?

Cheers,
Tomer