[yt-dev] Adopting a code of conduct

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:42:46 PST 2015

Well, you were doing your thesis when it happened.  I hope my response
was suitably playful.  :)

I agree we should make a bigger deal of it.  One thing that I would
like to also suggest is having guidelines, even if not formally
adopted, for workshops and so on.  We've gotten really good feedback
on that in the past, and it might be useful to have that for "ideas
for running workshops."  Even if no one uses them, having them out
there and in front can be helpful for the overall atmosphere.