[yt-dev] Mailing list archives

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:38:16 PDT 2015

I've submitted, for the sixth time, a ticket to dreamhost asking why our
mailing list archives are still unavailable.  I have said that at the very
least, I would like access to the archives in either mbox or internal
mailman format; if they cannot give me an ETA on when the mailing list
archives will be available, I'm going to plan a migration somewhere else.

This email took ten minutes to write, since I've been unable in all that
time to identify the correct emoji to communicate the particular mixture of
frustration, annoyance and powerlessness I feel about this particular topic.