[yt-dev] Status of a few big PRs

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:49:42 PDT 2015

John:

Please do not merge this yet.  As the main author of the ytep on the VR
refactor, I have been meaning to look at it the last couple of weeks, but I
had an unforeseen accident and surgery last weekend that prevented me from
doing it.  I will look at it in the next day or two.  My main concern is
that the functionality fits into the larger goals of the VR refactor in
working with TimeSeries datasets instead of just working with single
outputs, and I want to do a full review of the code to make sure everything
works as advertised.  I've started this, but it's a big merge, and it is
taking some time.  Given that this is a large undertaking and the key piece
of they yt 3.2 release, I want to make sure it doesn't have any problems.

Cameron

Cameron Hummels
Postdoctoral Researcher
Steward Observatory