[yt-dev] proposing a yt-3.2 release

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 03:03:26 PDT 2015

I think it's important we not fall into the trap of continually delaying a
release until a feature is ready, especially when there is a genuine need
for a release to happen.  There will always be another release.  I think we
should put a hard deadline on releasing 3.2, even if that means that 3.3
comes out two weeks later.  I propose that we release 3.2 next Friday by
hook or by crook.

Britton