[yt-dev] Issue #1047: Radial Column Density (yt_analysis/yt)

Bili Dong qobilidop at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:41:44 PDT 2015

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your suggestion. It’s a good idea to start with HTM and see how it works.

I have a further question. From my observation, the healpix related functionality are mainly implemented in yt.utilities.lib.grid_traversal as several functions and in yt.visualization.volume_rendering.camera as several classes. When I’m implementing the HTM functionality, should I imitate that? Or should I start with implementing those methods locally within the radial_column_density submodule?

-Bili