[yt-dev] 3.2 release hangout tomorrow at 12:00pm EDT

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:59:06 PDT 2015

Hi all,

After today's PR review hangout, we are still on track to release version
3.2 tomorrow.  We will have a final hangout tomorrow at noon EDT to dot
i's, cross t's, hit buttons, etc.  Anyone who wants to help out is welcome
to come.

Additionally, I have compiled a crude list of major enhancements, minor
enhancements, and bugfixes.  Because it has been over 6 months since our
last release, that list is rather long.  If you'd like to take a look and
make sure I didn't miss anything, go here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Oh5Y_ESN0M7Q_355bFp5S5muIdjG55N5y8U_3iyY7sU/edit>
.

Thanks everyone,

Britton