[yt-dev] today's PR review hangout and 3.2 release udpate

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:33:23 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Looks like the destinations of the PRs got messed up once we brought
in the second head.  So now all the PRs merged after that experimental
head got merged in were merged *into* that PR.  The bookmarks didn't
get updated, so please nobody update them.

So, before accepting any more, I'll take a look at all of the stuff
that was merged and try to separate it all out.  I'll probably squash
everything that got merged, put them on top of the @ bookmark, and
then we can just try to only accept into that one.

(Maybe this should be a good incentive to finish up the VR stuff asap
so it can officially get merged... :)