[yt-dev] 3.1 release?

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 10:13:00 PST 2015

Sometimes a bugfix will involve substantial changes...

We may have gotten a little sloppy as to approvals, but all of those pull requests have a substantial amount of comments on them.

John ZuHone
Kavli Center for Astrophysics and Space Research
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave., 37-582G
Cambridge, MA 02139
(w) 617-253-2354