[yt-dev] 3.1 release?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 09:57:31 PST 2015

All of these PRs needed to go in for the 3.1 release.  All the PRs that
were merged were bugfixes or clear improvements.  I'd say there are still
some open PRs that should get merged in before we do 3.1, but barring that
we're in a much better position now to release 3.1 than we were before
break.  In particular, thanks to a fix from the sphinx developers, we now
have a stable docs build.