[yt-dev] Issue #977: 3D Rotation Images Come Out Artifacted (yt_analysis/yt)

Anonymous issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Jan 21 23:10:58 PST 2015

New issue 977: 3D Rotation Images Come Out Artifacted
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/977/3d-rotation-images-come-out-artifacted

Anonymous:

When I try to take images about a rotation the resulting images are very odd (see attachments). It may be that my code is improper, but it seems to be executing correctly (images are being produced about a rotation). I've tried it on the IsolatedGalaxy dataset and the same result occurs. I couldn't find any good info on taking images about a rotation besides the tiny enumerate(rotation()) script on the rotation() method page, so it could be that I'm doing it wrong.

I've attached my code and some of the images.