[yt-dev] 3.1 release?

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 09:49:28 PST 2015

Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of PRs get merged in the last few days.  So I guess we're
gearing up for a 3.1 release?  What is the plan for its release?

I advocate for having a wait time where no PRs get merged for a while
before we release to sort out bugs.  I'm personally somewhat hesitant about
using yt tip right now for production level analysis after all of those
merges, many of which didn't appear to have much review.  It was my
understanding that we were going to wait to let the dust settle on some
things when everyone was back at their desks next week.

Either way, I wanted to see what the status of things were with all of the
recent activity, since I hadn't heard anything on the list.

Cameron

--
Cameron Hummels
Postdoctoral Researcher