[yt-dev] GSoC

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:07:05 PST 2015

Hi all,

We've been invited to participate in GSoC as part of an "Open
Astronomy" initiative with a couple other projects like SunPy,
ChiantiPy, AstroPy, etc.  I've been pretty bandwidth limited lately
and have mostly been coasting on this, but the due date is coming up.
We've also been invited to participate in the LCDM sponsoring
organization, so we'd have our pick of either sponsor.

Anyone want to help out?  This would mean brainstorming some ideas,
mentoring a student via IRC, and just generally helping out.