[yt-dev] REQ: Cool results

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 08:20:16 PST 2015

Hi folks,

Next week I'm giving a talk at AAS about yt.  One thing I'd really
like to do is showcase some of the cool results that folks have used
yt to generate.  The slides are due Wednesday, but I'm probably going
to put the finishing touches on Monday or Tuesday.

The time slot is quite short, but if you have some cool results you're
proud of, or that you want to have shown during a talk like that, I'd
be mighty obliged if you would consider emailing them to me at
matthewturk at gmail.com, along with how you'd like them to be cited or
credited.

Thanks!