[yt-dev] Analysis module review process

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:29:19 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

Before writing this up in the YTEP, I wanted to get a sense of
people's feelings on lowering the barrier to entry for changes to
analysis modules.  Often these are maintained by a smaller number of
people and don't touch much of the rest of the code, so changes can be
hard to get pushed through.

An alternate thing we could try out would be spinning these out into
their own packages, which we could provide helpers or hooks to
download and install.  A big advantage to having them in the main repo
is that then everything comes in the box.

[+-][01] on reducing review overhead for analysis modules?