[yt-dev] PR to remove reason

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 07:48:07 PDT 2015

Just going to toss this out as someone who spent a lot of time on Reason --
It might be nice if Reason existed outside of yt, just as another repo
within the bitbucket/yt_analysis realm.  Could even peg it to a yt that it
functions with and if folks are ever interested in bringing it back, it
would allow for external development.  Just a thought.

Sam