[yt-dev] PR Triage Hangout

Hilary Egan hilary.egan at colorado.edu
Mon Aug 31 08:03:43 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Last week I said that today would be the first week of changing the
scheduled time to Mondays at 2 (EST), but looking at the calendar a little
more closely I think we should hold off on switching. We just met a couple
days ago on Thursday, and next Monday we will presumably take off given the
holiday. That would leave us with quite a stretch in between meetings, so
unless there are any strong objections I propose we do a hangout this
Thursday (9/3), skip next Monday (9/7), and then meet again the following
Monday (9/14).

If this is amendable to you all, here's this week's link:
https://plus.google.com/b/107728486871834552760/events/caj83u54mic68etgb9ofdc14a4g

Thanks!

--
Hilary Egan
Astrophysical and Planetary Science Department