[yt-dev] Issue #1073: Quickstart notebooks do not work under python3 (yt_analysis/yt)

Nathan Goldbaum issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Aug 25 08:46:09 PDT 2015

New issue 1073: Quickstart notebooks do not work under python3
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues/1073/quickstart-notebooks-do-not-work-under

Nathan Goldbaum:

We should write the quickstart notebooks so they work both under python2 and python3 without any modifications. They're mostly there already, just the print statements need to be edited.

In general we should probably have a pass over all of the example code in the documentation to ensure it functions under python3. Maybe the easiest way to get a start on this would be to set up doc builds for python3.