[yt-dev] yt website autodeployment

Kacper Kowalik xarthisius.kk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:59:50 PDT 2015

Hi All,
in order to ease up website deployment after each commit to
yt_analysis/website I've set up webhook that will do all the magic after
each merge / push.

If anyone is interested in details, the machinery consists of:

  1) webhook for push that posts to http://hub.yt/webdeploy/
(configurable on bb)
  2) simple webservice[1] that executes ssh to dickenson using custom key
  3) following entry to .ssh/authorized_keys (at dickenson)

command="sh
/home/yt_analysis/.bin/deploy",no-port-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,no-agent-forwarding
ssh-rsa AAAA...

where 'deploy' == hg pull / update / archive

Let me know if there are any problems with it.
Cheers,
Kacper

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/fido/src/tip/docker/webdeploy/server.py?at=default