[yt-dev] Nightly dev builds

Molly Peeples molly at stsci.edu
Wed Aug 5 05:56:14 PDT 2015

Hey John,

Woohoo! I just tried this and it worked for me with no hiccups. Thanks so
much--- the status I had reached with the IT people at STScI was that I
should use the conda version anyhow since ST is moving from ureka to conda
imminently, but the roadblock there was the lack of a dev version available
on conda. As much as I'd like to have the source, this is still really
really useful.

Thanks!
--Molly