[yt-dev] New code frontend

Nicola Clementel clementel at saao.ac.za
Sun Apr 26 09:57:12 PDT 2015

Dear yt developer,

I would like to use yt to visualise the output from the SimpleX radiative transfer code.
Due to the "Voroni-Delaunay" unstructured grid use in the code the output ‘cells’ are tetrahedra.

>From a firs look into the code and in the documentation, I was not able to find if this kind of unstructured grid are already supported in yt or if something similar is under development.
If one of the other code have something similar already implemented that I can use as guideline it would be incredibly helpful!

Thanks,

Nicola Clementel