[yt-dev] Issues to Trello?

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:28:29 PDT 2014

Like you mentioned, I'm fearful of having two places to report issues.  I
hardly ever look at trello, only really using it during the lead up to
3.0's release.  I mostly share Nathan's opinions on this matter, so I'm
open to switching, but we lose a lot of the functionality provided by BB
with PRs and such.

Cameron Hummels
Postdoctoral Researcher
Steward Observatory