[yt-dev] Notes for the first yt team coordinator meeting

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:40:50 PDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Michael Zingale
<michael.zingale at stonybrook.edu> wrote:
> Hi Nathan, thanks for the summary.
>
> For funding, one avenue that I often thought would be interesting for yt to
> explore is the Google Summer of Code opportunity.

I absolutely agree.  I think we could -- I have been unable to serve
as a mentor as both of my most recent summers have been taken up by
other things that didn't provide me a lot of spare cycles, but I think
we should do it next year.  Either on our own or through the PSF.

-Matt