[yt-dev] Notes for the first yt team coordinator meeting

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:32:06 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We just finished up our first monthly scheduled meeting.

For more details about our governance and management plan going forward,
YTEP-1776 [0], which was hashed out as a community discussion last month.

The notes for the meeting are available in a google doc [1]. If you have
any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to reply to this
thread.

We've preliminarily scheduled the next meeting to happen during the yt
development workshop at NCSA next month.

-Nathan

[0] http://ytep.readthedocs.org/en/latest/YTEPs/YTEP-1776.html
[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SqXetAVp5IhHH4SdLRwXUyfdQgbiRHCo9m2ydZJxgYE