[yt-dev] Notebook progress bar?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:52:00 PDT 2014

If the astropy code is modular enough, they could probably be persuaded to
release it on pypi and then depend on it.  We could do the same.

John, I think the consensus is that this is a great thing that we'd love to
integrate into yt.  If we can figure out a way to include it without
incurring the technical issues I raised above, I think this will be very
helpful.