[yt-dev] Particle Deposition fields and grid boundaries

Andrew Myers atmyers2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:05:12 PDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Just making all the CIC fields ValidateSpatial(1) doesn't quite work - it
looks like it kicks off an endless recursion, where in order to generate
('deposit', 'io_cic'), you have to generate ('deposit', 'io_cic'), etc,
etc. I'll try to look into it some more.

Nathan, thanks for that notebook - that will be very useful. I can't quite
get it to work, though
<http://nbviewer.ipython.org/gist/atmyers/f1e31ccbe18268bfb466>. Ever see
that before?

-Andrew