[yt-dev] Binary wheel distribution?

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:00:44 PDT 2014

I tried spinning up something on Appveyor, but it turns out that you only get like 30 min sessions for free or something like that. Not enough time for compiling the latest version and running the tests.

I had mentioned to Matt about seeing if I could get a login on those Windows resources.

John ZuHone
Kavli Center for Astrophysics and Space Research
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave., 37-582G
Cambridge, MA 02139
(w) 617-253-2354