[yt-dev] Widgets

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:05:30 PDT 2014

It's also worth noting that the IPython widget API is somewhat different in
the upcoming IPython 3.0 release (current git master branch) compared to
the current IPython 2.x releases.  Most critically, they changed the way
you apply CSS to widget objects from the python side.

Might be worthwhile to wait until IPython 3.0 is out so we can work against
a more settled API.