[yt-dev] Issue #939: Units error in RAMSES frontend (yt_analysis/yt)

samgeen issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Nov 17 12:33:47 PST 2014

New issue 939: Units error in RAMSES frontend
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/939/units-error-in-ramses-frontend

samgeen:

There appear to a problem with the units in the RAMSES frontend.

I've attached a comparison of pymses and yt slice outputs. I've plotted the pymses density with hydrogen atoms/cm^3, but multiplying by 1.67e-24 should convert to g/cm^3

The box length is 0.0012554779, if this helps (the setup script is in the zip file). I'll try to take a poke at the frontend at some point to see if I can see some bugs.