[yt-dev] convert_to_cgs

Abel, Tom tabel at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Nov 16 15:29:13 PST 2014

Hi Matt,
User Customization is definitely a nice aspect!
Perhaps you could leverage the effort that has gone into these cool packages?
http://pint.readthedocs.org/en/0.6/
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/numericalunits

Normally you never want to actually multiply the actual data right? It is just for outputting ranges and labels etc. isn't it?

Best,
Tom

Sent from my iPhone